Project Home • Known Issues • Contact Project
This is a component that allows the user to access the Whit.li psycho-social API (http://www.whit.li) and parse the Key and Vector responses.
Using the API, you can, for example:
* Cluster your users into compatible groups (for reviews, recommendations, work compatibility and more)
* Ensure your users can trust who is on the other end of a real life transaction. Even if the transaction only happens online
* Increase revenue through more efficient Sales and Support calls when inbound customer calls are routed to the most compatible rep
User Profile Key Contains:
* Personality drivers for interests (e.g. how open to new experience)
* Personality type and sentiment analysis
* Controls to update and validate privacy changes
* Declared demographics and interests
A functional demo exists, see the README.TXT for more information.
Added support for new KEY and VECTORS
Whit.li API Key - available from http://www.whit.li
A Facebook APP to interact with. Instructions on how to create one available at Whit.li as well.
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/cfwhitli.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://cfwhitli.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.